Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Essie's handcraft cuteness

Did I tell you that I also shop on DaWanda?

Well, while I was looking for great pillow cases made with Amy Butler Fabrics, I found a great shop and a great person behind it. Essie's handcraft cuteness from Netherlands. I’ve then ordered personalized pillow cases and they turned out fantastic. Not only the extra care put in it but also the way she follows every single step. You can really see the artist touch on even simple things. I can’t wait to post my one but my bedroom needs to be completed otherwise it won’t give them justice!
I’ve also discovered she has a wide range of products… have a look at my favourites:
















Curious to see the rest or just can’t wait to shop? Click here and tell her you know me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails