Monday, December 21, 2009

I've finally found some courage to have my online store!

Dear all,


A quick little post to let you know that I finally have an online store!!! After thinking and more thinking about how much I could create or if people would have similar taste to mine, I’ve decided to be brave and do something I’ve always wanted.


I have to do a lot of work with my photos as they don’t give justice to my creations but I’m getting there. I’ll soon be adding super natural lip balms and more button jewellery. If you’d like something customized just ask! Nothing is impossible…except me loosing some kgs at Christmas!



Support me and handmade goods, spread the voice!

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails