Sunday, September 19, 2010

Free Printable French Labels

Happy Sunday,

today, I've been working on new fabric pouches for my shop and some other ideas (shhh, it's a secret!) and I've decided to share with you my obsession with fabric and labels.

These are some fabulous very old French labels, I believe they were used for textiles or ribbon. If you look closely you can see that most have a place for the yardage amount. These came out of a circa 1857 scrapbook. 

Click here for the pdf down load or visit The Graphic Fairy

4 comments:

  1. aw those are really cute thanks!
    (a little question, have you posted on my blog already for the ~comment on my blog swap~?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Visiting you for the Swap Bot Craft Blog Swap. I love your blog! I'm a happy follower!

    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grazie per avermi scovata su Swap-bot, in questo modo ho potuto scoprire il tuo bellissimo blog!
    queste etichette sono davvero WOW, grazie per averle condivise!
    a presto

    fede

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, I'm going to steal these to use on ATCs :P

    zilliah (follow that art blog swap)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails