Thursday, August 14, 2014

This photographer makes me dream

These photos are such an eye candy that I had to have them on my blog.
Laurent Chehere is such a talented artist!
French born, he created this collection called Flying Houses mixing photography and digital. Combinations of his exploration of poor neighborhood of Paris and some movies like "The Red Baloon" of Albert Lamorisse, these houses show a hidden beauty in every little detail. I can imagine Dorothy's house being one of them, don't you?
Here are some of my faves for the day, don't you wish to fly in one of them? or maybe have your one flying? This could be a hint for a new Diy :-)

Have a great day everyone! xxx Jess
Tweet this post! Visit the Mad About Pink Shop Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails